Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

The Legend of Korra

Okay, this is a really short post, but it's totally worth it.

So a friend was telling me about how Legend of Korra (this is the animated sequel to the Avatar: The Last Airbender animated series) would be premiering on April 14th. I have literally been counting down the days.

Then yesterday I was messing around on iTunes, and there it was: the first two episodes of Legend of Korra for download for free!!!!!


(I may have squealed a little... okay, I may have squealed a lot)

So if you liked Avatar: The Last Airbender, then you'll definitely like the Legend of Korra. So go to iTunes, download it for free (did I mention free, though the rest of the season has a reasonable cost).

I know, I sound like a walking add, but I hadn't heard that it was already available for download, so I'm just hoping to add some smiles to the world by spreading the word.

13 comments:

  1. I've never watched the Last Airbender, but I love when I find something cool like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Avatar the last airbender is very good. I love it... Okay, I'm obsessed with it. But the movie was very not good.

      Delete
  2. I'll tell my guys. I have 4 boys (and their dad) and they all all Avatar fans.
    (and I must add, sometimes, the short posts are the sweetest...hope your dissertation is going better this week...boo to meanies; stay strong!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes, my dissertation is going better this week.

      Delete
  3. I've heard of the Last Airbender. Might have to check this out :)

    THANK YOU so much for your advice on my query. I really appreciate it. It's YA, not MG so I definitely have some tweaking to do. :)

    And I might email you. Your excitement makes me excited :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen Airbender, but this sounds great- I hope you enjoy the episodes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are wonderful, and I cannot wait for more.

      Delete
  5. Huh. I'll have to check it out. I liked Avatar: The Last Airbender. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two were good episodes. The second one was definitely better than the first. Slow start, but the animation is incredible.

      Delete
  6. Funnily enough it was on our TV on Sunday - amazing. Thanks for the recommendation! (Hi! I'm popping in from the A-Z)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm one of the only people who really liked the new movie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did we never discover we share all the same fandoms Rena??

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what's on your mind.