Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Moving and intermittent availability

Sweet mother of the seven plots, I am so tired. I'm also moving, and no, that doesn't mean I'm finished remodeling. I get closer everyday.

Somewhere over the last year, I stopped doing weights. Now that i'm schlepping boxing around, I can honestly say: BAD IDEA. On the plus side, I'll get a few weeks of carting around my library boxes prior to the main event: Moving my baby grand piano!

In renovation news, well here it is, a warning not to cut corners at the end. 




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're getting plenty of exercise. Good luck on the remodeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not envy you in moving a baby grand piano. Eek!

    Loved seeing your remodeling in your video and your reminder not to take short cuts. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what's on your mind.