Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

One Year Later

It's sort of insane to write this, but one year ago, my first book was unleashed on the world.


Like Wow. I don't even have words. That statement feels simultaneously long ago in a galaxy far away, and like it happened just a couple days ago. And it's still such an honor to have my work out in the world, and supported by the amazing people at Curiosity Quills. I am amazed and humbled by the reception my book has received. Fan mail and reviews, all of it has been amazing, and I count myself lucky to have connected with some many wonderful people along the way.


The thing I get asked the most is: "When is the sequel coming out?" Coincidentally, this is the biggest compliment anyone can give a writer, to express excitement about future work. Thank you all for making the last year unbelievable!

(And yes, there is a sequel in the works!)







(Also, you can buy the book here or here if you don't already have a copy!)

3 comments:

  1. Happy bookaversary! That first year goes so quickly, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. ^_^ And no kidding that it's hard to believe it's been over a year already. Oi.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what's on your mind.