Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Announcing PROM, MAGIC, AND OTHER MAN-MADE DISASTERS

So a few weeks back (many more than a few at this point), I signed with Curiosity Quills for another book!



This book is near and dear to my heart. I have quite writing to focus on my serious (non-writing) career many times, but this was the book that brought me back to writing. This was the first book I thought was good enough to query.

It became the first book I decided wasn’t ready to query.

So I rewrote it. I wrote other books (MANY other books) and they each had their own journey (some of them not finished yet!). I rewrote this book because I loved the story and the characters, and now I get to share them with the world!

I’m so excited about PROM, MAGIC, AND OTHER MAN-MADE DISASTERS! And it’s coming out November 21st!


You can add it on GoodReads!





6 comments:

I love comments! Let me know what's on your mind.