Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Insecure Writer's Support Group: Hiatus style

Hey everyone!

Looks like I'm taking a bit of a break from blogging for a little bit.

I have some news, but it's sort of all over the place, so for the moment go with this: if you wanted to order my most recent book in paperback, that's now an option! Click here and order a copy!!

Also, that book is gorgeous, and you'll love having a beautiful copy on your shelf (it looks perfect next to my other books, just sayin'!!)


Other than that, I'm afraid I've got something up my sleeve, and if I stay here for too long, it won't work out. So see you all soon, hopefully with news of one sort or another!


6 comments:

  1. That is definitely a beautiful cover! Enjoy your break. Sounds like it's going to be a productive one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover really is gorgeous and fun.

    Have a blast with that thing "up your sleeve." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! And yes, it's a cool cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you're definitely sounding mysterious. Good luck with whatever it is, and congrats on the nice cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Secrets. Whatever it is congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what's on your mind.