Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Aack! the vacation ate my motivation


I’m back, and for the record, traveling through airports with a two year old as a travelling companion is no slice of cake. That being said, I had a great time. California is, as always, California. The hills were golden blond, dotted with green oaks. The forests were in full bloom.

I got to pick blackberries (just coming ripe), wade in the ocean, make wreaths of lavender for my daughter’s hair, stroll through acres and acres of vineyards, and generally enjoy all the things I can’t do in Albuquerque. Pictures forthcoming.

But now I’m back, and the vacation is definitely over. I’m so far behind on all my work, and my play, I hardly know where to start. So, I’ll go in order. That means I’ve got four critiques that’ll be going out sometime soon.

I’ll be caught up soon, so we’ll just see where things are by the end of the week, but expect my normal posting schedule of Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what's on your mind.