Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Falling in love... again


When I put my WIP on hold I was so worried I wouldn’t be able to get back into it. I was such a fool to think it might lose its shiny luster. I’m back into it (it’s my Christmas gift to myself while I try to figure out where to go with my dissertation), and I’m loving it more than ever. I still don’t know where some of it is going, but I know the ending and a few important stops along the way. I even know what the sequel would be (erg, brain, why do you do that to me? I need the first story before we can think of the second story).

I know it’s boring to listen to people wax poetic about all manner of silly things, but there is little worse than writers going all over the moon about their WIP, so thanks for sticking around till the end. Here’s a funny for those of you who play Skyrim (or are at least familiar with the soundtrack):







and if you're still trying to figure it out, here's a taste of the epic music behind the funny. 

3 comments:

  1. I love posts where writers squee about their wip - it makes me happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah, I'm always worried that I sound like a constant word count.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rena- Happy to hear you are back into all things dragon!! Send me chapters when you can. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what's on your mind.