Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Alas poor Ison...

Well, I'm pretty bummed that comet ISON didn't survive it's sungrazing trip. I read a book about people who flew ships into the sun's coronosphere to collect it's energy when I was a kid, so maybe that's why I was so captivated by the comet.

But Thanksgiving was fun (except for the traditional plague the child had), and I've now eaten my years turkey quota--unless I manage to take in a ren faire.


Right, I've got nothing. Have a picture of the Tea Thief:


The Tea Thief in his natural habitat (my bed).

5 comments:

  1. The tea thief looks rather comfy there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutey! Also, what was the book? Was it a David Brin novel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! He's adorable. I sometimes miss having a kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is it that cats always make it look like they've had such a rough day whenever they take a nap? Like they just collapsed and fell sound asleep after working all day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture is something! I feel like taking a nap like kitty. Time for more coffee!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what's on your mind.