Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Things I'm excited about

A) I'm excited about things I don't talk about on the blog.

B) Comet ISON (Please survive your close solar encounter so you can be a super awesome comet!)

C) I'm super excited about a variety of nerdy movies, but notably, The Hobbit!


IN other news, my life has started to resemble a nuclear meltdown. Every time I start to get a handle on something, another thing blows up. If it's crazy, and/or impossible, it's happening. Moving one house? So doable, let's do a second one on the same day to spice things up.

One piano? nah, we can fit two in that room.

I even got a fortune cookie that said "Chill while you can, big project on the way." Now I'm not one to go for the prognisticating abilities of cookies, but that sounds like a really good description of my life right now. So yeah, we'll go for it.

Unfortunately, I'll be AWOL with only sporadic posting from now until maybe the new year. So if you don't hear from me, have a happy holiday (whichever holiday you celebrate!), and feel free to share your holiday greetings in the comments below (Christmas, Kwanza, Chanukah, Solstice--knock yourselves out, I love hearing what holidays people celebrate).


8 comments:

  1. I really shouldn't laugh at your chaos, but the prognosticating cookie gave me a giggle! I feel your pain and understand sporadic. I'll always be around, albeit sporadically, when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those cookies have been shockingly on target. I guess it's just an indication of how well written they are! (or how vague they are).

      Delete
  2. i love when the cookies seem to know what's going on. And i am also excited about ISON, but i worry that even if it's awesome, i won't be able to see if because of cloudy fall/winter weather.

    Did you see Catching Fire?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Thor, and Ender's Game! November has been so good for movies.

      Delete
  3. My goodness, who doesn't want to take the whole month of December off from the blogosphere, but at the same time, there's so much amazing cheer (and so many giveaways). Here's hoping your crazy comes together in a good way, and you have plenty of cheese to eat while managing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I won't be gone, just not posting that much. I love how everyone is happy on line (though not always as happy in the stores!).

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a manic period right now. Make sure you breathe when you get the chance! Have a great December (sorry, it's only November so I can't bring myself to mention C*******s :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the weirdest luck with fortune cookies out of anyone I've ever known. @_@ And funny you mentioned the piano... :P

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what's on your mind.