Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Arrrgh! It be talk like a pirate day

I know, I'm busy working away on my defense, but I scrounged up a few minutes, so I thought I'd warn everyone that today is, in fact, talk like a pirate day. (I suck at this for the record).

I don't have a lot of piraty advice other than to reccomend some rum. Specifically Pyrat rum. It is fantastic (if you're old enough to drink, that is). This is absolutely my favorite rum.

And if that's no help, I have the great pirate joke:

What's the first letter in the pirate alphabet?

RRRRRRRRRR

What's the last letter in the pirate alphabet?

RRRRRRRRRR

What are all the letters in the pirate alphabet?

RRRRRRRRRR

who says pirates can't read?

Now you're armed for talk like a pirate day. Avast yee skallywags (I told you I suck at this part).


2 comments:

  1. Shiver me timbers!

    Landlubbers!

    Host the colors!

    Parlay!

    *insert other pirate stereotypes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

    whars the booty, me hardees?

    x marks the spot!

    and dont fergit to swab the poopdeck, capn!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what's on your mind.