Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Off to the editing cave, or I'm not here today



I’ve run off for the revising caves, and I’m frantically working on my manuscript. I’m so giddy right now, I don’t know that I’m entirely sane. I’m supposed to hate this part, or rather, I usually hate this part. But, But! It’s working.

I’m starting to feel a little bit like Dr. Frankenstein…

I’m just hoping that my monster isn’t as hashed together as Frankenstein’s monster.


Back to the editing cave, because “It’s almost alive” just doesn’t have the right finality to it.

4 comments:

  1. Have fun in there! If you see Jimmy Fallon with a fake beard and a chunky green cell phone...

    Nevermind. He's been off SNL for too long for this to be funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't alone! Yay for us revisers!

    Best of luck with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Go you! Edit the crap out of that MS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I should be int hat cave too. Better stop reading people's blogs and get back to work!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what's on your mind.