Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Behind the scenes.

Okay, I've started this entry three times now, and it's clear to me: I cannot brain today.

Instead of a real post, I'll leave you with a picture of the fabric that I started with for the costumes for this year's Dragon*Con.

Yup, that's five bolts of cloth, three sets of cut fabric, and a pile of interfacing.

Where they are:

Snow White: 98%
Hello Dr. Horrible: 78%
Elf 1: 5%
Elf 2: 0
Elf 3: 0%
Sif Coat: 75%

So yeah, lots of work to go, but things are falling into place.

(and the Novel is 25% rewritten, so that's something!).


Right, I'll be back in a less crazy form soon.  Maybe--I mean I'll be back, I just don't know if it'll be less crazy.




6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the costumes! Especially Snow White. :) How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You MUST post the costumes when they're done! I can't wait to see them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!!! You're one creative lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great! Good luck with getting everything done. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant wait to see pictures and read story!!
    you are awesome & multi talented! sewing is not one of my talents

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what's on your mind.