Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Ummm.... Post goes here?

Okay, so my posting has gone from intermittent straight to "Where's the beef?"

I really don't know if it's going to get better anytime soon. I'm currently packing my house, crossing my fingers and hoping for the best--oh, and revising my manuscript, because for real, packing my house up so I can sell it isn't even remotely stressful enough--so Editing!

I love how trouble and stress in life come in packs of three. It seems impossible, but really the whole world seems to move in threes.

Next time I'll have D*Con pics (how did I go another year without taking half as many pictures as I wanted?) and a report (hint: FUN!!!).

Back to the revision cave!

10 comments:

  1. Good luck with the house sale, always stressful! Hope the editing is progressing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Editing is always stressful, but I'm trying to put to good use some feedback. We'll see.

      Delete
  2. Selling a house is so no fun. . .packing stinks!!!! Good luck and hope you can manage to find the time to edit when all this craziness is going on. Speaking from experience, writing is the only thing tha kept me sane during my move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all goes well with the packing up and the revisions. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with the packing and the editing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is that? Why do all bad things come in threes? Yet, good things come one at a time? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  6. pics are what i'm waiting for!
    great iwsg post. and i have come to like posting only a couple times a week. i have less time to get around so it works out!

    of course you can do it! youre dr fae gm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, it's good to keep busy... isn't that what they say? I hope everything goes smoothly with moving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with revisions! (And everything else!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what's on your mind.