Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Winter coat treasures


Everyone has had that experience where you put on a jacket you haven’t worn in a while and you find something from the last time you wore it.

Usually people report things like their favorite lip balm or a twenty dollar bill. Me, I’m not that cool. When I put on my jacket this morning, I noticed there was something in the pocket. Anticipation building, I checked the contents. Maybe it’d be my missing gloves or maybe my hat. It had the right look for something really neat.

Nope: I found a diaper (clean of course, those dirty ones are registered with the HazMat department).

Yup, that’s me with the glamorous winter jacket find.

5 comments:

  1. That's certainly different!
    I gave my daughter a handbag I hadn't used for years and a little while later she returned a card that had come with a bunch of flowers from a gentleman who, I honestly couldn't recall. I blame it on my memory :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah, that made me laugh. That poor gentleman, to strike so wide of the mark to not be recalled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the phone number (scrawled on a piece of paper) of a friend I haven't heard from in a while, in my coat this year. I'm starting to think it's because I DIDN'T phone her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear I posted something on this about always finding toys in my pockets a few days ago. Oh well, I'll blame it on blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to keep diapers in my purse, cause I hated lugging around those giant diaper bags!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what's on your mind.