Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Did I really just see that?


Ever have that moment where you walk in on a scene and it takes your mind several trips over the scene to fully understand what’s going on?

I just had one of those.

I came out into the living and saw that my daughter was watching TV. It registered in my mind that she was actually dancing. Then I realized she was nekked. And the song was the end credits to Rainbow Brite.

Yeah, that was my three-year-old rockin out to Rainbow Brite in her birthday suit. There just aren’t words.

Happy Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Explanation:

    1. She likes Rainbow Brite.
    2. She got the urge to bust a move.
    3. It's NAKED TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My eldest used to run around naked all the time when he was younger. Now he's 18 he still walks around semi-dressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! with boys this happens all the time, except the rainbow brite part. there doesnt even have to be music...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what's on your mind.