Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hang in there!



And now for the second half of the hookers and hanger’s blog fest hosted by the lovely ladies over at Falling for Fiction. Check them out, they’re a great follow.

These are my three favorite hangers from my current work in progress, PRINCESS SINGULARITY (that’s a working title). 




Chapter 9
Magic was real, wishes came true, and it was only Wednesday.

Chapter 13
The problem with fancy dinners: I couldn’t decide which fork to stab him with.

Chapter 28
“No one screws with my happily ever afters!”


I wanted to lay a big thank you out to the organizers because this has been a fantastic blog hop. I’m always hesitant to sign up, and every time I do, I have the best time, so thanks again! (Seriously people, go check out Falling for Fiction, they are awesomesauce on Crème Brule).

24 comments:

  1. I love all of these, but I love, love, LOVE the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, these are fantastic! I really like the second one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Love the second one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are excellent. I hope it's alright to laugh at them because I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, laughter is a good sign. I tend to write humor, and these are no exception.

      Delete
  5. LOVE all 3! They're seriously awesome!!! I want to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with everyone else. They're all great, but two is wonderful (it's own level)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are so sweet. Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are fantastic one liners. Even knowing nothing about your book, they definitely gave me the feel for your voice and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so hilarious! the stabbing one is the bet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chapter 9 was wonderful, but 13 made me giggle! New follower here via the bloghop. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha! That second one is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really great hangers! I can't even pick a favorite cause I loved them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is both 13 and 28 for me, they cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am dying these are all so great. So much spunk with your character. I like the title too!!

    Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Funny hangers. The one about the fork is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just too funny! I loved the fork ending. It's like put a fork in him, he's done! Great endings:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These have so much humor. I LOVE them. This sounds like a fantastic read. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Again, awesome lines! My fave is the 2nd one but they are all fab!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE CREME BRULE!!! haha :) Thanks for comparing us to that :)

    And this line is just awesome:

    The problem with fancy dinners: I couldn’t decide which fork to stab him with.

    SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what's on your mind.