Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The problem with Glee



I’ve been pretty disconnected from the rest of the world, particularly pop culture, so I’ve taking some time to catch up on the rest of the world.

During my absence from the real world some really great TV shows have cropped up, notably So You Think You Can Dance, and Glee. But there’s a problem with Glee.

Before I watched Glee, I could walk through the aisles of the grocery store in relative peace. Now, I have to resist the urge to belt out a song. **Sigh** Am I the only one? Does Glee have this affect on everyone?

Regardless, recharging is important, and sometimes, even I need a break. What do you do to recharge?

My precious.
Oh, and since some people asked, here’s a picture of those black pearl earrings.

14 comments:

  1. I've been doing that since high school - singing at the grocery store that is. My kids are lucky that I don't put a dance with it anymore. Which reminds me of this music video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUe3oVlxLSA Anyway, Don't be afraid to belt it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That video totally cracked me up! Now I'll never look at the canned soup aisle the same.

      Delete
  2. Personally, I think life should be a musical. People should just walk around, belting out songs when they want, not having a fear about being judged...

    yeah, that's not gonna happen ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Life should be a musical! Then we'd all know what we wanted out of life, and we'd know how to get it in three acts... Hmmm, I wonder which act I'm in.

      Delete
  3. I say go ahead and sing in the grocery store. I doubt that will be the weirdest thing that happens there all day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've worked in places that had interaction with the mythical "public" and you are 100% right. I won't even land in the top ten of strange things for the day.

      Delete
  4. for recharging, i read and play a lot of video games

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhhmmm, video games, that's what I've been doing wrong, I haven't been playing any.

      Delete
  5. I second the video game comment. Nothing like a good zombie-killing session to recharge the brain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, some zombie-killing is definitely in order here.

      Delete
  6. at least your dancing WITH you singing right? too funny. new follower, hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammy! And yes, I dance whenever I can.

      Delete
  7. Ooh your earrings are pretty.

    I've not watched Glee yet. Keep promising myself I will...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love my earrings. They are absolutely perfect for me.

      Delete

I love comments! Let me know what's on your mind.