Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Insecure: VACATION STYLE

I'm taking a little bit of a writing vacation. I haven't taken an official one in a long time, but I've carved out some time from my writing schedule (i.e. I will not be hitting the self imposed writing deadlines I set for myself that were, quite frankly, impossible anyways). With luck, I'll be ready to come back to writing for July. I still have ambitious plans for the rest of the year, so it's time to rest up, find some good compression gloves and refocus!

Happy Insecure Writer's Group Day for everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Well you've written enough that you're allowed some time off. I, on the other hand, do not yet deserve the time off. Get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy IWSG day. Have a great R&R vacae! We all need to recharge our batteries at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your rest. Then come back stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your writing vacation! We all need one once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone deserves a break. I hope yours is great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dr Itua email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and whatsapp nUmber +2348149277967 Dr Itua herbal medicines cure my herpes and hepatitis completely and it has been 3 years now there has been no outbreak, I'm so happy that I'm finally cured.
    Dr Itua can cure the following diseases; Herpes, Hiv, Copd, Diabetes, Parkinson, Hepatitis, Cancer, Lymes, Dr Itua Herbal Store www.drituaherbalcenter.com is very safe to use.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what's on your mind.