Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Late to the party

Right, so I posted that my computer had moved into glitchy land? Well, yesterday I posted for IWSG, pulled down my lecture for the day, and Shazam! 52,000 event logs. My computer took a nose dive. It couldn't function, I had a cascading damage through the registry key which very nearly put my computer under for good.

I did not get to read IWSG posts.

So after some computer voodoo (and a new reg key cleaner), I'm back up. And holy cow, I'd forgotten how awesome my computer was when I first got it. It's like having a new computer without having to transfer all my files over.

In short, sorry I'm late to the party people, but I'm getting back on track.

5 comments:

  1. What a frustrating start to the day. It sounds like y ou have recovered well so maybe it needed to happen. That said, glad it didn't happen to me and hope things are on an even keel now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't understand the problem, but I'm glad you have a solution :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh...I hate computer problems.

    Don't feel bad..I'm usually not just late but tend to miss the party altogether.

    P.S. Tagged you http://blog.carriebastyr.com/2012/03/awarded-tagged-and-challenged.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry about your computer problems! Good to hear it's working again now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad everything's good now. Computer problems always tend to find me.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what's on your mind.