Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A to Z Challenge and a very silly IWSG

Another month has--wait! Shut the Front Door! Do not tell me it is April.

It's April. Like for real? Are you sure this isn't an April Fool's joke?

Okay, well, it's the first Wednesday of a new month, so that means it's time to let out the insecurities of being a writer (but really, it's April already?? How is that even legal?). Head on over to the Ninja Captain, hop on the linky and get moving with the cohosts Suzanne Furness, Tonja Drecker, Toi Thomas, Rachna Chhabria, Fundy Blue, and Donna Hole.

This month, I have plenty to be insecure about. I'm doing the A to Z challenge, and for a couple years I've gotten right up to the edge and backed out. Well, not this time. This time, I started vlogging. Oh yeah, that's me. My face. I'm just throwing myself out there, and I'm nervous, of course. So yeah, insecurities abound.

Which brings me to...

The A to Z challenge! This month I'm vlogging about all the things writers aren't supposed to talk about. I'm going to be doing it in short videos (think vlogbrothers, but not as cool and less editing), and one a day. 

And yeah, that's nerve wracking.

On to the video: Alone, but should we writers stay that way. (also, my kitty, puck makes an appearance as the dark shadow).



11 comments:

  1. Good luck with your vlogging challenge for A-Z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much to consider. Good advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to this!

    http://www.keithsramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH!! I want to watch so bad! But my work PC blocks videos. I'll have to pull you up later.

    Also, you got some brass ovaries, taking on A to Z on top of all your other crazy awesome stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. A vlog for A to Z. Now that's clever!

    -Chrys Fey
    Tremp’s Troops - A to Z Co-co-host
    Write with Fey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, it's April already. A quarter of the year gone. I'm already worried about not meeting my goals for the year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first Vlogging site I've seen for the challenge. Great idea. And thanks for participating in A to Z!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very brave to do a Vlog! Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so great, and good advice. I'll be tuning in for more. :)
    Thank you for tackling this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huh. I never would have thought about that.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what's on your mind.